Our Practice Areas
No matter what your case — estate planning to corporate law — we take it personally. Each case and each client receives our full attention, open two-way communication and over 50 years of legal experience in all aspects of law.
Call us toll free at or contact us online.
To Us, Every Case Is Personal
We handle cases that impact clients directly, such as:
- Personal injury: Car and boat accidents, metro rail accidents, slip-and-falls, wrongful death, animal/dog bite cases and aviation negligence
- Workers’ compensation: Helping clients navigate the complex process and getting temporary benefits paid, including payments when you are unable to work and compensation for your injuries
- Family law: Representing clients in a full range of family law matters
- Divorce and divorce modifications: Handling matters for spouses looking to separate or modify decrees after divorce
- The children: Child custody, visitation and support
- Criminal defense: Help with charges involving drug crimes, sex crimes, white collar crimes, domestic violence, weapons, and assault and battery, as well as expungements
- Medical malpractice: Errors and negligence in hospitals and clinics
- Traffic offenses and DUI: Including traffic violations, drunk driving and boating, and clearing drivers’ records
- Estate planning: Wills, powers of attorney, transfers of assets, revocable living trusts and more
Corporate, Construction And Commercial Cases
We have successfully handled thousands of corporate, construction and commercial cases, including:
- Commercial contracts
- Breach of contract
- Purchase agreements
- Mechanic’s liens
- Negotiations with contractors and subcontractors
- Land purchases
- Property entitlement
- Permits from villages and municipalities
- Real estate
Call our Lake County, Fox Lake or Waukegan office at or contact us online. The lawyers at Soffietti, Johnson, Teegen, Argueta, Bawcum & Barone, have over a half-century of experience and can help you.
Se habla español.