Pursuing Your Personal And Financial Goals In Real Estate Transactions
Real estate involves a significant investment for those involved. Therefore, whether entering into a real estate transaction or becoming involved in a real property dispute, it is essential to have experienced real estate counsel.
At the law office of Soffietti, Johnson, Teegen, Argueta, Bawcum & Barone, our real estate attorneys provide diligent representation to clients in Fox Lake, Waukegan, Lindenhurst and other northern Chicago suburbs. We emphasize the protection of clients’ personal and financial interests in all real estate matters. Contact our Illinois real estate attorneys to discuss your legal matter.
Full-Service Real Estate Representation
Our real estate attorneys have the extensive experience necessary to provide professional, informative and individualized advice and guidance in all residential and commercial real estate matters in Illinois. Our real estate practice includes:
- Real estate transactions: We advise clients in all aspects of real property transactions, including purchase and sale agreements, mortgages, title examinations and real estate closings.
- Land development and construction: We handle all aspects of real estate development, from land use and zoning matters to building and construction matters such as mechanic’s liens.
- Landlord-tenant issues: We represent commercial and residential landlords and tenants in legal matters such as lease negotiations, evictions and landlord-tenant disputes.
- Real estate litigation: We strive to resolve real estate disputes such as mortgage foreclosures, landlord-tenant disputes, home defect claims, construction disputes, quiet title actions and breach of contract disputes.
- Other real estate law: We advise commercial property owners in effective property management issues, leasing, condominium association matters, eminent domain and condemnation proceedings, and other commercial real estate issues.
Speak With A Knowledgeable Attorney
The firm provides experienced legal representation to buyers, sellers, landowners, developers, landlords, tenants and other clients with real estate concerns. To schedule an initial consultation with our skilled real estate lawyers, contact our Illinois law firm today.