If you have been charged with a crime, count on the aggressive representation of Soffietti, Johnson, Teegen, Argueta, Bawcum & Barone, in Waukegan, Illinois. We will employ every strategy to protect your rights, and we will treat you with the respect and honesty you deserve.
At our law firm, we are not just going to plea bargain for you — we are going to do what is in your best interests, which could be filing additional motions, going to trial or entering a well-negotiated plea. Our criminal defense attorneys will advise you on your options and the strengths and weaknesses of each path, but we will never push you to make a decision that you do not want to make.
Our advice to you is rooted in over a half-century of experience as criminal defense attorneys. Call 888-351-2429 to discuss your case or contact our law office online.
Bringing A Unique Perspective And Experience To Your Defense
Our attorneys are a mix of founding and associate attorneys, four of whom are former Lake County state’s attorneys. This means they have a unique perspective, as they have been on both sides of the bench. We are also the prosecutors for the villages of Fox Lake and Lindenhurst, and we e have represented other villages as prosecutors.
We can help you defend against:
- Drug charges: We vigorously challenge the prosecution’s evidence in cases involving drug charges such as possession, distribution, drug trafficking, conspiracy, possession of paraphernalia, manufacturing of marijuana and other drug crimes.
- Sex offense charges: We provide diligent representation to clients facing charges of rape, sexual assault, internet solicitation of minors, possession of child pornography and other sex offenses.
- Domestic violence charges: Our firm has handled and litigated numerous assault charges, including domestic battery cases and matters involving orders of protection. We know your rights and will help you protect them.
- White collar crimes charges: Our Waukegan criminal defense lawyers provide comprehensive representation to clients under investigation or facing charges for serious financial crimes such as fraud, money laundering, embezzlement, forgery, theft from employer, identity theft and other white collar crimes.
- Theft and property crimes charges: Our firm protects the rights of clients facing criminal charges for shoplifting (retail theft), robbery, burglary, arson, vandalism and other criminal offenses.
- Violent crimes charges: When clients are facing indictment for violent crimes such as assault, aggravated assault, homicide, murder or vehicular manslaughter, we provide the meticulous criminal defense they need to obtain a favorable outcome.
Learn more about traffic violations and DUI defense.
Contact Our Illinois Criminal Defense Firm Today
Our lawyers have more than 50 years of combined experience. In Lake County, we are the go-to law firm for defense against criminal charges. We have an office in Fox Lake, and our Waukegan office is across from the courthouse. Call us at 888-351-2429 to discuss your case confidentially or contact our lawyers online.
Se habla español.