Construction / Commercial Litigation
Protecting Your Interests In Civil Litigation
Every community has a law firm it depends on for all its needs. In Lake County, Illinois, it’s Soffietti, Johnson, Teegen, Argueta, Bawcum & Barone. Call 888-351-2429 or contact us online for help with your construction law case.
Our firm represents:
- Construction companies
- Design professionals
- Land development companies/developers
- Home builders
- Municipalities, villages and other government entities
- Custom builders
We represent clients in all aspects of the construction law process. This includes:
- Bidding and document preparation
- Contract negotiation
- Drawing up contracts
- Contract performance
- Negotiating with contractors and subcontractors
- Financing issues
- Warranty issues
- All liens, including mechanic’s liens
- Materialmen’s liens
- Claim and dispute resolution
- Land entitlements
- Zoning agreement
- Annexation agreements
- Permits from municipalities or villages
- Land real estate transactions
- Breach of contract
We are knowledgeable about construction law and commercial litigation in the Lake County area and have helped many large clients in McHenry County.
The law office of Soffietti, Johnson, Teegen, Argueta, Bawcum & Barone, is on record as the village attorney for Fox Lake, giving us experience on the other side of the coin when dealing with construction companies. We will use our experience and all the resources at our command to achieve your goals.
Contact Us Today
Se habla español.